Pre – Order your 2020 Exclusive Black Edition TODAY!
Use bellow configuration selections to build and pre-order you unique bike. Please email us for the lead – times before ordering
The sleek Brompton “Black Edition” is sure to turn a few heads out on the streets. Designed for streetwise urban cyclists and commuters, the Black edition features a number of key components in black rather than silver for a suave stealth look.
Available in Glossl Black, Turkish Green, RED and Premium Black Lacquer.
– Frame/ Brompton High Tensile Steel in All Black color
– Extremities: Steel in all Black
– Number of Gears: 2 or 6
– Chainset: Brompton 50T
– Chain: Brompton 3/32″ Chain
– Pedals: Brompton folding pedal on Left & alloy cage flat pedal on Right
– Brake set: Brompton dual-pivot callipers with Fibrax cartridge pads
– Brake Levers: Brompton Aluminium
– Handlebars: Brompton M Type riser bar
– Rims: Double Wall – Alloy – 28 Spoke
– Front Hub: Brompton Standard
– Rear Hub: Brompton 3spd BWR (Brompton Wide Range) Hub with Derailleur system
– Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
– Saddle: Brompton Saddle with moulded grip for carrying
– Seatpost: Brompton Extended Seatpost
– Lighting: Reflectors only
– Weight: 11.7kg (Weight taken from Brompton Bike Builder)
Brompton has been making folding bikes for many years now, everyone folds down into a small package, little larger than the wheels, in around 15 seconds. All the components has been designed to suit Brampton unique fold, keeping lights, cables etc out of harm’s way and, by folding them in, keeping the chain and gears away from clothing and luggage. Once folded the bike has no projections or loose parts, and will carry like a small suitcase, which makes Brompton the best bike in folding segment without any doubt.